At GLENDEN, we support a large range of equipment and a rapidly growing list of clients in road transport and earthmoving / construction. Our main objective is to support our customers with the ability of the larger dealers but with the personal touch of a smaller team. We offer onsite and workshop based repairs and maintenance to all makes and models of machinery and transport equipment.
Based in Berwick, with workshop facilities in Berwick, Pakenham, and Craigieburn and a team of field service units, we are able to support all manner of service, repair and overhaul requirements for all makes and models, offering 24/7 state wide service.
- To establish and maintain a strong working relationship between Customers and Glenden
- Ensuring that investment in customer satisfaction is not lost
- Providing extensions on sales and service opportunities for Customers and their clients throughout Melbourne and Victoria
- Further growth for both business'
- Continually provide challenging and rewarding job opportunities for our tradesmen
By establishing a working relationship between our companies we believe these objectives to be achievable.
Our goal is to progressively and competitively meet the needs of our customers and to raise the level of reliability and return from their investments.
As Victorias newest Caterpillar TEPS dealer, we are able to provide you cost effective repairs and parts for the complete Caterpillar TEPS range.